da holmes is in the house

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

da holmes is in the house

Post by Bryan on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:04 am

Heyo I'm Bryan if you might not know or something.

I'm 15 y/o and I live in the Netherlands.

I started gunz around '08, a friend showed me and I was sold to it immediately.

I hate sports.
Love anime.
I like to draw and be creative.

Idk what to say lol, ask me anything :')

avatar
Bryan

Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-26
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.twitter.com/bryanm__

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Ando on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:16 am

BRYAN, hi homie!

_______________________________________________
No more do I know what Victory means
Such is this thing called Peace
For you , only gunshots are competing
It seems that you don't know, the future generation will be affected
As far as we see, It's like Madagascar is only yours
Humanity seems to be gone underground
But don't forget love and faith is stronger than violence
I apologize because i may be tough in words
To say : Do you still deserve to be called Elders?
We all been ill, so why can't we all recover together
Solidarity is there to persue.

Insight for those who can actually listen, from your youth.
avatar
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Ward on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:22 am

Hello Bryan, in matter of fact, I didn't know.

Questions:
-So you must've had monster hands at the age of 10 or?

-Why do you hate sports?

-Why did your parents choose to spell your name as Bryan and not Brian like is common in the Netherlands?

-Is DragonBall Z the best anime?

-Do you have an older sister?

- Why did you put ijji infront of your forumname. Was holmes taken? or Bryan?

-Do you believe in a God?

-Chicken or the egg?

- how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a wooldchuck could chuck wood?

- why does she sell seashells by the seashore?

Yeaaa these are basicly the standard questions for new forummembers.

_______________________________________________
United we stand, divided we fall.
avatar
Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Ando on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:51 am

^I just died there.

_______________________________________________
No more do I know what Victory means
Such is this thing called Peace
For you , only gunshots are competing
It seems that you don't know, the future generation will be affected
As far as we see, It's like Madagascar is only yours
Humanity seems to be gone underground
But don't forget love and faith is stronger than violence
I apologize because i may be tough in words
To say : Do you still deserve to be called Elders?
We all been ill, so why can't we all recover together
Solidarity is there to persue.

Insight for those who can actually listen, from your youth.
avatar
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Roben on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:54 am

o hi there bryan the sports hater
avatar
Roben
Slave

Posts : 790
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Pwew on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:21 pm

AHHAHA

Pwew
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 207
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-21
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Chrysanthum on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Hey Bryan!
Lol at Ward. Very Happy
avatar
Chrysanthum
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 461
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 25
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Bryan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:09 pm

@ Ward;

-So you must've had monster hands at the age of 10 or?
Nope began to play seriously only 2 years ago.
Random fact: my first character name was DrMcCain.

-Why do you hate sports?
I'm fat, fat people don't like to move.

-Why did your parents choose to spell your name as Bryan and not Brian like is common in the Netherlands?
Bryan is Celtic, and I have no idea Brian is common here o.o

-Is DragonBall Z the best anime?
No. Fairy Tail is.

-Do you have an older sister?
Nope a younger one

- Why did you put ijji infront of your forumname. Was holmes taken? or Bryan?
Holmes was taken :')

-Do you believe in a God?
No unfortunately I don't.

-Chicken or the egg?
Egg.

- how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a wooldchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

- why does she sell seashells by the seashore?
???????????????????????????????? you tell me
avatar
Bryan

Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-26
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.twitter.com/bryanm__

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Ward on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:13 pm

Fair enough

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS

_______________________________________________
United we stand, divided we fall.
avatar
Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Bryan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:18 pm

TYVM SIR
avatar
Bryan

Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-26
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.twitter.com/bryanm__

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Ando on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:24 pm

ijjiHolmes wrote:@ Ward;

-So you must've had monster hands at the age of 10 or?
Nope began to play seriously only 2 years ago.
Random fact: my first character name was DrMcCain.

-Why do you hate sports?
I'm fat, fat people don't like to move.

-Why did your parents choose to spell your name as Bryan and not Brian like is common in the Netherlands?
Bryan is Celtic, and I have no idea Brian is common here o.o

-Is DragonBall Z the best anime?
No. Fairy Tail is.

-Do you have an older sister?
Nope a younger one

- Why did you put ijji infront of your forumname. Was holmes taken? or Bryan?
Holmes was taken :')

-Do you believe in a God?
No unfortunately I don't.

-Chicken or the egg?
Egg.

- how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a wooldchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

- why does she sell seashells by the seashore?
???????????????????????????????? you tell me

Not DBZ? The fck? i guess you weren't born yet when they mainstreamed it on tv.
At least one piece, but Fairy tail is only good in Mangas, the anime is sh!t :/

_______________________________________________
No more do I know what Victory means
Such is this thing called Peace
For you , only gunshots are competing
It seems that you don't know, the future generation will be affected
As far as we see, It's like Madagascar is only yours
Humanity seems to be gone underground
But don't forget love and faith is stronger than violence
I apologize because i may be tough in words
To say : Do you still deserve to be called Elders?
We all been ill, so why can't we all recover together
Solidarity is there to persue.

Insight for those who can actually listen, from your youth.
avatar
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Bryan on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:04 pm

I like Fairy Tail at both haha
Also Shingeki no Kyojin ;__;
Reading Blue Exorcist now :d
avatar
Bryan

Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-26
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.twitter.com/bryanm__

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Roben on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Ando wrote:
ijjiHolmes wrote:@ Ward;

-So you must've had monster hands at the age of 10 or?
Nope began to play seriously only 2 years ago.
Random fact: my first character name was DrMcCain.

-Why do you hate sports?
I'm fat, fat people don't like to move.

-Why did your parents choose to spell your name as Bryan and not Brian like is common in the Netherlands?
Bryan is Celtic, and I have no idea Brian is common here o.o

-Is DragonBall Z the best anime?
No. Fairy Tail is.

-Do you have an older sister?
Nope a younger one

- Why did you put ijji infront of your forumname. Was holmes taken? or Bryan?
Holmes was taken :')

-Do you believe in a God?
No unfortunately I don't.

-Chicken or the egg?
Egg.

- how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a wooldchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

- why does she sell seashells by the seashore?
???????????????????????????????? you tell me

Not DBZ? The fck? i guess you weren't born yet when they mainstreamed it on tv.
At least one piece, but Fairy tail is only good in Mangas, the anime is sh!t :/

Actually the last arc was pretty damn crappy, the anime outdoes the manga bigtime especially in that arc, dunno about the other arcs since I've only started to read the manga when the fillers started at ep 125 or so
avatar
Roben
Slave

Posts : 790
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Ward on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:41 pm

it doesnt matter guys,

dbz is the best series everrrrrrrrrrr

_______________________________________________
United we stand, divided we fall.
avatar
Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Chrysanthum on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:16 pm

Nerds.
avatar
Chrysanthum
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 461
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 25
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by FadingWings on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:00 pm

^
avatar
FadingWings
Soldier
Soldier

Posts : 186
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Bryan on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:54 am

Oh yeah funny thing, years ago, I always dreamt of joining EG because I thought you guys were so pro and that kinda activated me to play better and start knowing the game o.o
Without you guys, I hadn't come this far, no, without you I probably quit the game like 4 years ago. I want to thank you for that B)
avatar
Bryan

Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-26
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.twitter.com/bryanm__

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Bryan on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:54 am

Oh yeah my IGN is Disney at Eden, my alt is Hoimes
avatar
Bryan

Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-26
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.twitter.com/bryanm__

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Bryan on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:55 am

Ohhhhhhyeaaaahhh
avatar
Bryan

Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-26
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.twitter.com/bryanm__

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Ward on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:51 am

ijjiHolmes wrote:Ohhhhhhyeaaaahhh

Is your alias the kool aid man?

_______________________________________________
United we stand, divided we fall.
avatar
Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Ward on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:52 am

ijjiHolmes wrote:Oh yeah funny thing, years ago, I always dreamt of joining EG because I thought you guys were so pro and that kinda activated me to play better and start knowing the game o.o
Without you guys, I hadn't come this far, no, without you I probably quit the game like 4 years ago. I want to thank you for that B)

Years ago none of these noobs that are active on the forums played for eden hahahaa

_______________________________________________
United we stand, divided we fall.
avatar
Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Bryan on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:17 pm

Well f*ck that imma cry

;________;
avatar
Bryan

Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-26
Age : 19
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.twitter.com/bryanm__

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Ward on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:55 pm

Ando is the only active old one from eden on this forum. I joined somewhere in 08 i think

_______________________________________________
United we stand, divided we fall.
avatar
Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Artemisss on Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:29 am

ijjiHolmes wrote:Oh yeah funny thing, years ago, I always dreamt of joining EG because I thought you guys were so pro and that kinda activated me to play better and start knowing the game o.o
Without you guys, I hadn't come this far, no, without you I probably quit the game like 4 years ago. I want to thank you for that B)

How Touching I love you 
avatar
Artemisss
Eden Member
Eden Member

Posts : 32
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-05-11
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Tsuyoshii on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:33 am

i still can't get over the fact my main is gone and ijji is gone..
avatar
Tsuyoshii
Caporal
Caporal

Posts : 618
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Helmond / Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: da holmes is in the house

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum