Clan Wars

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Roben on Sun May 15, 2011 2:21 am

Wow you guys are stupido!

Ward is right:

1.TDM is the same as CW.
Why does everyone need to play cw so desperately?
yay lets go cw server and wait every 15 minutes for a clan to pop up to play a TDM against them.

2. I guess u guys never heard about things went with arashi
it always was a good clan cw'ing and all winning a lot having high reputation suddenly everyone quit made a comeback way later they were inactive but still cw'ing and lost vs some clans that aren't even considered good because arashi just played for fun and cw. and now all these noobs that think they are pro are like Arashi is sht or Arashi is trash blabla because they won 4-3 or 4-1 or w/e some time vs Arashi.
you just get ego'ed a lot if you use and I'm certain some people that want to cw in Eden will ego back when this happens.

3. Why cw in Eden Garden?!?! you have an account theres room for 4 characters join a clan on 1 of them and cw with 1 of ur alts or if you really really really want to cw so bad what'd you join eden for am I asking you
like really lol..

4. This clan had once a big status to many people like NA's who havent heard about Eden a long time anymore Eden is still fux pro but eu quest just thinks Eden is an easy quest clan due to much problems within the clan or against other people I guess but that's just the new generation and its like either they pick the bad or the good side its just easier to join the bad side. It's life: everythings either an easy choice and you'll get to the bad side you get along with the wrong people you get hated by a lot of people and your not even gonna get good cus ur not enjoying ur life or the game or w/e.
or u work for your reputation be a nice guy behave urself make friends have a lot of fun learn from eachother get in a good mood and be appreciated. no one ever said getting (good) reputation or getting to the good side being loved was easy.

5. ok that was not really ^ ontopic but still it could be a good lesson.
anyways there is no reason at all that you MUST CW in EDEN. if you want to cw simply go on an alt or shouldve joined other clan or just don't cus its almost the same as TDM anyways. (p.s. I liked oldschool iGunZ cw's more)
Roben
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Sun May 15, 2011 11:31 am

Roben wrote:Wow you guys are stupido!

Ward is right:

1.TDM is the same as CW.
Why does everyone need to play cw so desperately?
yay lets go cw server and wait every 15 minutes for a clan to pop up to play a TDM against them.

2. I guess u guys never heard about things went with arashi
it always was a good clan cw'ing and all winning a lot having high reputation suddenly everyone quit made a comeback way later they were inactive but still cw'ing and lost vs some clans that aren't even considered good because arashi just played for fun and cw. and now all these noobs that think they are pro are like Arashi is sht or Arashi is trash blabla because they won 4-3 or 4-1 or w/e some time vs Arashi.
you just get ego'ed a lot if you use and I'm certain some people that want to cw in Eden will ego back when this happens.

3. Why cw in Eden Garden?!?! you have an account theres room for 4 characters join a clan on 1 of them and cw with 1 of ur alts or if you really really really want to cw so bad what'd you join eden for am I asking you
like really lol..

4. This clan had once a big status to many people like NA's who havent heard about Eden a long time anymore Eden is still fux pro but eu quest just thinks Eden is an easy quest clan due to much problems within the clan or against other people I guess but that's just the new generation and its like either they pick the bad or the good side its just easier to join the bad side. It's life: everythings either an easy choice and you'll get to the bad side you get along with the wrong people you get hated by a lot of people and your not even gonna get good cus ur not enjoying ur life or the game or w/e.
or u work for your reputation be a nice guy behave urself make friends have a lot of fun learn from eachother get in a good mood and be appreciated. no one ever said getting (good) reputation or getting to the good side being loved was easy.

5. ok that was not really ^ ontopic but still it could be a good lesson.
anyways there is no reason at all that you MUST CW in EDEN. if you want to cw simply go on an alt or shouldve joined other clan or just don't cus its almost the same as TDM anyways. (p.s. I liked oldschool iGunZ cw's more)
I will only clan war on an alt if you get me invited to Arashi Evil or Very Mad

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Amnesia on Sun May 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Why even try to discourage us to cw. After all these post I dont think any of u wants too cw anymore. + Cw is only fun when like the biggest part of the clan is active in cw channel.

About the egoin part. Stop treating us as kids, seriously. We all know what happens if we ego and we got told so a thousand times so really I think we get the point.
Amnesia
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyoshii on Sun May 15, 2011 7:48 pm

about the first point... a few are not active cuz gunz is no fun anymore without Cw. Main point of this topic i believe.

about the second (no comment) diffrent for everyone.
only thing i can say if u know what happends if u ego why u have the feeling then these post's are ment for u?
( its for the people who don't know or don't wanne listen )
Tsuyoshii
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanbaki on Mon May 16, 2011 1:09 am

LOL at this topic!!!! as much as i would like to cw, then fair enough! but apart from it this topic is starting to bore me haha! tbh if everyone wants to cw then there is always someone in the clan thats has his/hers own clan if not then i will make a eden cw just to settle everything Razz!

and you all have to agree that last thing we all want is people egoing us 24/7 this that and thee other!

tho honestly i really do think eden will do so well in the cw servers! but tbh we already had our time. its been over and done! so lets make the most on our alts and make a cw clan! cuz i got LOADS of characters free Razz

anyway if anyone wants to make a clan or wants me to then lets cw asmuch as possible. but lets not ruin or make worse or the rep we have now Smile

Sanbaki
Eden Admin
Eden Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roben on Tue May 17, 2011 4:29 pm

I'm not discouraging cw.
I'm discouraging cw'ing for eden and the ego that comes after if you lose or just to ego back other people.
I mean there's so many options why do people insist on CW'ing on their MAIN in EDEN. makes no sense to me if I wanted to cw badly and Eden wasn't a good choice for it I would leave Eden. But Arashi and Eden just fine clans for me as they are Very Happy
btw I don't even think people will do well in cw and get a tie score or negative in the end,
also because ando / ward etc etc not cw'ing,
and didn't see the monkeygirlrachel in ages.

a lot of people want to cw that doesn't mean gunz isn't fun without cw
in iGunZ everyone had a good time without cw'ing we'd just do clanwars 20 or 30 rounds in town 2vs2 3vs3 4vs4 sometimes even more.
also if everyone wanted to cw thats playing gunz right now tell me Why's everyone from eu quest and na quest in eu quest and na quest instead of the cw server cwing?!?!?!
the only reason some clans are cw'ing is because now is the only time to get a reasonable clan rank or qualification for tourney or whatever.

these posts arent ment for me im just explaining why u don't necassarily
have to cw in eden im not an admin. I'm just saying what I think is best for Eden and it's status since I've known it since the old days not much personally or whatever but u know what I mean.
The only way you can get gunz active a bit again is merching NA and EU servers with eachother like it was before
Roben
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyoshii on Tue May 17, 2011 11:51 pm

long story short
go cw somewhere els >.<
Tsuyoshii
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanbaki on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:36 pm

lol why hasnt this post been deleted yet lmfao theres no need for eden to cw because ............. WE ALREADY RULE!!!!! hahahaha sorry im in one of them moods Razz

Sanbaki
Eden Admin
Eden Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Y.Gruiters on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:10 pm

I like what Ward/Spartacus said about losing a match. i think if Ward is going to play Clan Wars he can't lose. he's such a pro. Very Happy
Y.Gruiters

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahangsj on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:07 am

Y.Gruiters wrote:I like what Ward/Spartacus said about losing a match. i think if Ward is going to play Clan Wars he can't lose. he's such a pro. Very Happy
duhhh because i carry his ass and roben's ass aswell haha king
Mahangsj
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roben on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:00 am

???????????????????? 3s 12-0 score for me 4-0 win?????????????
stop lying
Roben
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top