Clan Wars

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clan Wars

Post by Pinkhere on Tue May 10, 2011 8:50 pm

I had a conversation with a few member's.
I asked why we arent cwing. Clan Wars is the reason why I play gunz.
No one did know why we'r not allowed to cw.
I know the cw Server is kinda death but thats not a reason to not play cw.
My suggestion is to play cw under ando's rules.

Soz for bad english Wink
avatar
Pinkhere
Soldier
Soldier

Posts : 79
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Mahangsj on Tue May 10, 2011 9:20 pm

hmmmm agreeed lets cw some BABY king
avatar
Mahangsj
Soldier
Soldier

Posts : 167
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Prishtine

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Sanbaki on Tue May 10, 2011 9:51 pm

well if we're nice and turn of general chat i dont see the problem tbh!

Sanbaki
Eden Admin
Eden Admin

Posts : 404
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 27
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Ward on Wed May 11, 2011 12:10 am

i will tell it once again...

ando never said we cant cw, your free to go..

however i wont cw for eden because cw is dead and there is nothing toprove in cw anymore, you will only spoil the clans reputation when you lose vs pirate and get egod 24/7 in quest because you lost that cw.

_______________________________________________
United we stand, divided we fall.
avatar
Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Amnesia on Wed May 11, 2011 10:20 am

Ward wrote:i will tell it once again...

ando never said we cant cw, your free to go..

however i wont cw for eden because cw is dead and there is nothing toprove in cw anymore, you will only spoil the clans reputation when you lose vs pirate and get egod 24/7 in quest because you lost that cw.


So just out of curiosity.. Above statement says we actually can cw lol ?!
avatar
Amnesia
Soldier
Soldier

Posts : 67
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 25
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Mahangsj on Wed May 11, 2011 12:04 pm

Ward wrote:i will tell it once again...

ando never said we cant cw, your free to go..

however i wont cw for eden because cw is dead and there is nothing toprove in cw anymore, you will only spoil the clans reputation when you lose vs pirate and get egod 24/7 in quest because you lost that cw.
hmm i disagree with ward :p if u lose u lose and if u win u win doesnt matter what they say if u lose if u just dont go with them that low to even anwser to them why u lost etc. XD
avatar
Mahangsj
Soldier
Soldier

Posts : 167
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Prishtine

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Ward on Wed May 11, 2011 1:53 pm

no offence but i think most of the people in eden garden arent able to keep up a positive ratio. Bad cw scores are used to ego a clan , always been like that.. and in my point of view we can all use a different character if you want to cw because this clan is for friends and fun, that are able to play at a decent lvl. But in cw, and you know that aswel besnik, most of the eden members wil lose and ruin the clans rep and therefore my joy in the game, when a clan feels so much better because they won in cw. and i only cw with some people anyway but i wil never do that to fix a score that got spoiled. We will look like no limit in the end. And also.. cw is only to prove that your better then someone else so i dont see why eden garden needs that. but oh well feel free.

_______________________________________________
United we stand, divided we fall.
avatar
Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Pinkhere on Wed May 11, 2011 5:24 pm

I dont wanna be better then some one else. I just like to Cw. And ist just a game? I dont really see a problem of we'r allowed to cw.
avatar
Pinkhere
Soldier
Soldier

Posts : 79
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Ward on Wed May 11, 2011 5:53 pm

cw isnt any different from normal tdms

it isnt a problem. your free to go once again. i just said it would ruin the clan in my opinion..

_______________________________________________
United we stand, divided we fall.
avatar
Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Tsuyoshii on Wed May 11, 2011 7:27 pm

i will never go anyway xD
avatar
Tsuyoshii
Caporal
Caporal

Posts : 618
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Helmond / Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Ando on Thu May 12, 2011 12:41 pm

We already had that conversation last year i think.

What Ward says, i never said "you can't CW", it's just that I WILL NEVER CW AGAIN. Feel free to CW, just don't get a huge boner ego from winning half decent clans and please DO NO EGO any clan.

By experience, i saw my ego growing in CW servers and so did the members', but if you can think it over and over and behave, i see no problem, and besides, there is a lot of players that wants to join the clan and actually respects it even if we don't CW.

But well, it's just my opinion, i don't really care if you guys CW, my only advice would be, BEHAVE AND NO EGO.

Have fun.


PS : i worked this morning drunk ='( . Gonna sleep, peace out!

_______________________________________________
No more do I know what Victory means
Such is this thing called Peace
For you , only gunshots are competing
It seems that you don't know, the future generation will be affected
As far as we see, It's like Madagascar is only yours
Humanity seems to be gone underground
But don't forget love and faith is stronger than violence
I apologize because i may be tough in words
To say : Do you still deserve to be called Elders?
We all been ill, so why can't we all recover together
Solidarity is there to persue.

Insight for those who can actually listen, from your youth.
avatar
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 28
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Amnesia on Thu May 12, 2011 2:26 pm

Ando wrote:We already had that conversation last year i think.

What Ward says, i never said "you can't CW", it's just that I WILL NEVER CW AGAIN. Feel free to CW, just don't get a huge boner ego from winning half decent clans and please DO NO EGO any clan.

By experience, i saw my ego growing in CW servers and so did the members', but if you can think it over and over and behave, i see no problem, and besides, there is a lot of players that wants to join the clan and actually respects it even if we don't CW.

But well, it's just my opinion, i don't really care if you guys CW, my only advice would be, BEHAVE AND NO EGO.

Have fun.


PS : i worked this morning drunk ='( . Gonna sleep, peace out!


Always love yo drunk comments Razz makes me laugh.
avatar
Amnesia
Soldier
Soldier

Posts : 67
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 25
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Ward on Thu May 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Ando wrote:We already had that conversation last year i think.

just don't get a huge boner ego from winning half decent clans and please DO NO EGO any clan.


i think people in this clan lose more vs other clans, so the clan eden garden will get egod in the end.

_______________________________________________
United we stand, divided we fall.
avatar
Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Sanbaki on Thu May 12, 2011 4:56 pm

even if we do get ego'd in the end aslong as its for fun and both clans enjoy the cw then thats fine by me! also if we do com across egos we can always turn general chat off ^^ though i must say i do have mixed feelings about cwing. i would love to but on the other hand its the egoing and like ando said the boost of our own egos that will get in the way! apart from that i would love to cw Very Happy <333

Sanbaki
Eden Admin
Eden Admin

Posts : 404
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 27
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Mahangsj on Thu May 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Ward wrote:
Ando wrote:We already had that conversation last year i think.

just don't get a huge boner ego from winning half decent clans and please DO NO EGO any clan.


i think people in this clan lose more vs other clans, so the clan eden garden will get egod in the end.
hmm u sure about that ward ?:p
avatar
Mahangsj
Soldier
Soldier

Posts : 167
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Prishtine

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Tsuyoshii on Thu May 12, 2011 5:36 pm

i would say only cw on Challenge and well pick the right once out to play vs.
just don't go vs ego's , hackers , w/e

for example.
ask Guide and few members of Interference to Cw vs us and it will always be fair and fun like that.
avatar
Tsuyoshii
Caporal
Caporal

Posts : 618
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Helmond / Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Amnesia on Thu May 12, 2011 6:43 pm

Sanbaki wrote:even if we do get ego'd in the end aslong as its for fun and both clans enjoy the cw then thats fine by me! also if we do com across egos we can always turn general chat off ^^ though i must say i do have mixed feelings about cwing. i would love to but on the other hand its the egoing and like ando said the boost of our own egos that will get in the way! apart from that i would love to cw Very Happy <333

Any if in any case u want to ego, do so in clanchat, or ego sanbaki.. I do it all the time and it works for me Very Happy xD
avatar
Amnesia
Soldier
Soldier

Posts : 67
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 25
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Ward on Thu May 12, 2011 7:22 pm

if people join this clan because they want to cw theyre at the wrong clan because everyone knew when they joined that this is a quest clan.

_______________________________________________
United we stand, divided we fall.
avatar
Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Tsuyoshii on Thu May 12, 2011 7:46 pm

btw since when we care about how good we are? and how many we would? lose in cw.. and ruin the name of our clan?

its kinda impossible to ruin the clan's name if we never cw'd ? + we all claim that we don't care about how good everyone is and how good we are but we care about no ego and fair gameplay. ( just to make a nice small communitie inside a clan )

stil anyway i will never cw but. i can imagine some of us want it rly bad. (gunz is boring tbh now) Specially by being ego'd for no reason in Quest...
avatar
Tsuyoshii
Caporal
Caporal

Posts : 618
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Helmond / Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Shaun on Thu May 12, 2011 7:52 pm

I wouldn't cw against Eden, but like a friendly tdm with Eden I wouldnt really mind like what Eden have done before, I used to ego bad, that was from cw and I didnt even do it much, you can cw for fun but the question is are there any clans that play for fun now? And people will ego you in quest server if they beat you in cw, which is why I played pservers for cw, even won a tourney somehow o.o but yea main reason for this post was, don't let cw get you into ego like it did with me, and Ando also like he said

Shaun

Posts : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Ward on Thu May 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Tsuyoshii wrote:btw since when we care about how good we are?

uuuh so whats the point of cw? all the clans in cw only cw to prove theyre the best. so when you lose they prove theyre better and most of them will remind you of that everytime you kill them in a tdm in the quest server

_______________________________________________
United we stand, divided we fall.
avatar
Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Tsuyoshii on Thu May 12, 2011 9:41 pm

Shaun it was just example. and ward i woulnd mind if they ego me. but thats me. i wont ego back either. let them rage til they tired.. they can't play themselfs cuz of their own rage and i keep chillin and shooting.. what u think that they dont hate it to have to rage everytime? some people realy can't help it lol after long time rage they will realize they only screw their own fun not mine... and they will grow up someday anyway... (or just quit.)

+ like i said we can go on Challenge we dont have to fight ego'rs we can pick our own enemy's
avatar
Tsuyoshii
Caporal
Caporal

Posts : 618
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Helmond / Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Ward on Thu May 12, 2011 11:23 pm

you even know how many clans cw with a ping below 70? If your gonna select you will have to wait 1 hour for a match before you can play

_______________________________________________
United we stand, divided we fall.
avatar
Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Mahangsj on Thu May 12, 2011 11:30 pm

lol thats like 100% treu but not 1hour more like 3 hours and then u get one that has a decent 40 ping and other 110 haha xD
avatar
Mahangsj
Soldier
Soldier

Posts : 167
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : Prishtine

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Tsuyoshii on Fri May 13, 2011 5:28 am

well i dont care anyway i dont Cw just saying.
avatar
Tsuyoshii
Caporal
Caporal

Posts : 618
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Helmond / Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Clan Wars

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum