Ando I Demand you to..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ando I Demand you to..

Post by Roben on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:57 pm

MAKE AVATAR'S 200x200 INSTEAD OF 150x200!
avatar
Roben
Slave

Posts : 793
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Ando I Demand you to..

Post by Warrior on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:58 pm


Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Posts : 576
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ando I Demand you to..

Post by Dave on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:22 pm

avatar
Dave
Eden Mascot
Eden Mascot

Posts : 93
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ando I Demand you to..

Post by Warrior on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:28 pm

It's the same as the screenshot/picture size, you can't make it ONE standard size. I guess it's the same for your avatar.

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Posts : 576
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ando I Demand you to..

Post by Dave on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Hiro wrote:It's the same as the screenshot/picture size, you can't make it ONE standard size. I guess it's the same for your avatar.


aa yer, you cannot change the thumbnail for the avatar i guess.
avatar
Dave
Eden Mascot
Eden Mascot

Posts : 93
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ando I Demand you to..

Post by Roben on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:15 pm

But I knew a guy from another forum that could Sad
avatar
Roben
Slave

Posts : 793
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Ando I Demand you to..

Post by Dave on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:18 pm

Roben wrote:But I knew a guy from another forum that could Sad

its depends on the type of forums that you create or sign up to. According to my knowledge i guess you cannot edit or change for this one. This is because i guess ando created the forum from a free webpage that lets you create a website-forum. I might be wrong. However, just sharing my thoughts on the specific topic you have posted.

avatar
Dave
Eden Mascot
Eden Mascot

Posts : 93
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ando I Demand you to..

Post by Ward on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Dave wrote:
Roben wrote:But I knew a guy from another forum that could Sad

its depends on the type of forums that you create or sign up to. According to my knowledge i guess you cannot edit or change for this one. This is because i guess ando created the forum from a free webpage that lets you create a website-forum. I might be wrong. However, just sharing my thoughts on the specific topic you have posted.


RIGHT
avatar
Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1646
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: Ando I Demand you to..

Post by Ando on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:47 am

I'm drunk, i don't wanna think about such things !!!
avatar
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 28
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: Ando I Demand you to..

Post by Roben on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:30 am

Fu bish dont make me kick ur butt! Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Roben
Slave

Posts : 793
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Ando I Demand you to..

Post by Pinkhere on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:13 am

Spank me Very Happy!
avatar
Pinkhere
Soldier
Soldier

Posts : 79
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Ando I Demand you to..

Post by Ando on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Roben wrote:MAKE AVATAR'S 200x200 INSTEAD OF 150x200!

Ok i changed it, now maximum size is 200x200, i can make it even bigger if anyone else wants a bigger avatar.
avatar
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 28
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: Ando I Demand you to..

Post by Dave on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Ando wrote:
Roben wrote:MAKE AVATAR'S 200x200 INSTEAD OF 150x200!

Ok i changed it, now maximum size is 200x200, i can make it even bigger if anyone else wants a bigger avatar.


LOL, Roben now that's just stupid. You dont have a avatar and asking to maximize or minimize it. Ando just fell for it. LOL'd again What a Face lol!
avatar
Dave
Eden Mascot
Eden Mascot

Posts : 93
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ando I Demand you to..

Post by Ando on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Dave wrote:
Ando wrote:
Roben wrote:MAKE AVATAR'S 200x200 INSTEAD OF 150x200!

Ok i changed it, now maximum size is 200x200, i can make it even bigger if anyone else wants a bigger avatar.


LOL, Roben now that's just stupid. You dont have a avatar and asking to maximize or minimize it. Ando just fell for it. LOL'd again What a Face lol!

I think it's because he wants to upload one.

Smiley test
avatar
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 28
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: Ando I Demand you to..

Post by Roben on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:18 pm

Im surprised they call me dumb sometimes now Upwards~
avatar
Roben
Slave

Posts : 793
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Ando I Demand you to..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum