Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gunz with no need to lead?

Post by Tai! on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:39 pm

So, i was just checking gzf, and...

http://www.gunzfactor.com/f43/lead_fixed_herogamers_beta_its_true-308360.html

no lead?? o.O

any1 here, played it already?

i guess its like SF ?? where a guy with 300ping kills u, and u only see him 3 secs after...

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, now! about gunz 2 (maiet said if im not wrong, that there will be no lead)
Screenshots from gunz 2:
http://maiet.tistory.com/6532

The chars look gey no? Smile
And @ last 1, is that Quest mode? o.O

Today, for the first time, GunZ 2's introductory information has been released. Unfortunately, we could not show any movie clips this time, but in order to show you that the GunZ 2 development is going smoothly according to the plan, we have decided to show some news on the press release.

The background story of GunZ 2 involves around a mineral called 'Optimite' which has been the cause of Industrial Cataclysm in GunZ 1 and there are forces who are trying to monopolize that mineral and others who try to protect the empire and the republic from those forces.

This is recreated Mansion map in GunZ 2. Currently this map is only one that has a product quality.

In GunZ 2 users can enjoy all the game play skills from GunZ 1 and also we have newly applied Class system so the users can raise the character according to their style of choice. GunZ 2 game control became easier but it allows users to make their own unique game experience through creative game play.

Unlike GunZ 1, the chandelier is under physics simulation so the users will have to pay more attention while fighting and jumping over it.

The biggest feature of GunZ 2 is that it uses Full Physics engine unlike other games. There are in fact many games that use physics engine like GunZ 2. But it is only applied for “visual” and there were not any cases where the entire game is emerged with the physics engine.

In GunZ 2, every physical interaction that you do will be perfectly synced in network with all the other gamers who are connected to same game. Therefore, it is possible to change the direction of the collapsing wall by shooting at it or step on the falling chandelier to jump higher. You can run along the falling posts using wall running skill.

Our development team has put effort to provide new play experience to you and needless to say it was very difficult process. So we ended up investing lot more money and time than we first expected.

Also, we wanted everyone, and not just skilled game players, can enjoy this unique play experience, so we are making the game control rather simpler.

For example, the wall running no longer requires strict angle restriction and user can run along not just plain wall but also on curvy walls and even on the corners.

To make this kinds of movements easy and able to connect smoothly with other actions, we made it so by simply pressing 'Space Bar' you can continue running along the wall or with a bit of command combination you can move to other wall and keep running and so on.

Also to satisfy various tastes, we have adopted class system, in which you can choose one of 3 types that are divided into male and female to start the game. The development team has created male assassin character that is in the middle and we are working on the rest of the characters with similar framework.

All the characters have distinctive characteristics and they each have favorable weapon so you can enjoy GunZ according to your taste.

Other big feature of GunZ 2 is the enhanced PvE contents - Actually it is NOT enhanced one, it's definitely REVOLUTIONARY. The rendered picture above is a boss monster that appears on the episode 1 of GunZ 2. It moves on its four feet and transforms to other shape.

There are other games that have big boss monsters but we are trying something different here to give you new experience in GunZ 2.

The height of this boss monster is 25 meter when combating. The armor plates are unbreakable with your weapons so you need to target and attack its weak point which is 25 meter above the ground. How could you do that?

This screenshot is PvE boss battle with prototype map.

You can stab the knife to hang on the monster’s surface or run along it just like you do on the regular walls. In other words, the gigantic weapon itself becomes a map.

But unlike other maps, it is NOT staying STILL.

This map or this weapon will continuously move to defeat you and place fierce attack on you who are climbing over it. Also due to its huge size, it will crash the environment map as it moves and since the map is under physic simulation you will have to evade the falling bricks or objects or run and jump over those pieces to get close to the boss monster.

The rest of information is still in veil but we hope you to know that we are making GunZ 2 really awesomely.

For last, GunZ 2 is planning to release in Korea on winter of 2011. Other regions haven’t been decided yet but we will let you know when the publishers are confirmed. We are trying our best to have immediate releasing dates on other regions after the release in Korea.

There are still one more year ahead for the development but please keep an eye here for more information as we progress with the development.

________________________________________________________________________________

GUNZ 1.5 !

Brief Information of GunZ 1.5

GunZ 1.5 will include the following features.

Balancing: We'll change some animations of useless actions like Katana combos. Also we'll change penetration rates of some weapons. And we will reduce weights of some items that raises AP.

UI Improvement: Shop UI will be changed. You will be able to try premium items on before you buy them without exiting a game. And you will be able to sell your premium items for bounties.

Bounty Items: Bounty items for low level players will be improved for easier gameplay. Also we'll change its requirement levels.

Consumable Items(Dec/2010): It's totally new item type. Also we think that it will change your gameplay & tactics. For example, we will announce "TRAP" items. Using the “TRAP” item, you can block, stun or do something of kind on your opponent. There are also items that can improve your characteristics temporarily - Yes, it's like buff system of RPG.

New Slot(Feb/2011): We'll add a new slot for "Combat Kit". You will be able to collect them inside the quest mode. The kits will improve your stats if you put them on the new slot.

Avatar Item(Feb/2011): Avatar items will not affect your stats like other items. It will just affect your visual. With avatar items, your appearance will be changed. - Zombie, or other body types.
New Weapon(Jul/2011): We'll make a new weapon type. - "Suppression Shield". You can equip the shield with melee item slot. We designed it for players who cannot perform kStyle. We expect that it will make a new game style.

New Quest Mode(May/2011): "Colosseum Quest". It is not the same as the current quest mode in GunZ. We think that you want to fight with more intellectual enemies. We will remake our quest system with better A.I. New boss monsters will use styles like you and several weapons according to your gameplay type. Also enemies of "Colosseum Quest" will come from GunZ the Second Duel. - Characters, Syndicate, and Scenario. You can think it as the supplementary story of GunZ the Second Duel. Also we plan to keep updating the quest mode whenever we release new seasons of GunZ the Second Duel as a supplementary story.

With the updates, we will also improve other features. Actually I want to change whole UI system with better library.

Last edited by Tai! on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tai!
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Re: Gunz with no need to lead?

Post by Warrior on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:43 pm

I lol'd at the screenshots. It are just the original gunz maps but then more textured. Anyway, thanks for the screenshots!

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by yawn on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Idk why but this reminds me prince of persia :3

I was about to post this but you won tai Mad
yawn
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunster on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Gunz 2 looks fuxx gey, but the graphics will prolly be awesome!! I can tell by the woman running on the wall and small pieces get torn out.
Bunster
Old member

Back to top Go down

Post by yawn on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:47 pm

It's a male char l0l
yawn
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:08 pm

i dont care about grapich -> if im gonna play that game i set grey graphic Very Happy
Edo
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by yawn on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:26 am

You won't survive 'till then ^
yawn
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roben on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:16 pm

I'm playing the no lead GunZ. It's kinda awesome because ijji is now dead
and I'm getting to see all kinds of people that used to quit or old friends from igunz etc. Even made a clan with my old friends TweeTy and FireArrowZ
yesterday. im not confident about the no lead system but it sure is better thn leading hard pings. XD
But ye they need to improve lots of things.
Beta which im playing now is full you can't subscribe anymore, but
I heard full version gets here in 1 or 2 weeks.
oh and John aka Panic plays as well and alot of ando's friends xD
to bad he's not here.
Roben
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by John on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:10 pm

I've tried it.

John
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Pserver is bad mmmmkay

Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by KuroBlack on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:24 pm

Never liked P-servers Very Happy, but ANYWAY! GunZ 2 looks great, I'm starting to worry that it'll lose it's uniqueness though. I mean, which other online game can fly and shoot 2 shot gun bullets in a mere second? NONE!
But yeah, with graphics like that, minimum system requirements will raise, and along with the bugs coded into the game. I'm not sure whether we'll still be able to Turtle and Ando Swording...

*Reri Eats ALL!!!*
KuroBlack
Food Thief
Food Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyoshii on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:30 pm

gunz 1 wont die right then keep playing there? i think i do..

i wanne keep the uniqeness of gunz to
Tsuyoshii
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by John on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Ward wrote:Pserver is bad mmmmkay

This aint just any other p server, it's a NO LEAD p server.

John
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeriox on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:41 pm

NO lead or Lead P server is just a huge fail ! as it will always be.
NO lead is only possible when using a realtime engine system wich meens it`s a 500000 euro invesmtent.
Azeriox
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://azeriox.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tai! on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Azeriox wrote:NO lead or Lead P server is just a huge fail ! as it will always be.
NO lead is only possible when using a realtime engine system wich meens it`s a 500000 euro invesmtent.

Then u gonna tell me that this pserver with no lead needed, is not true? or did they invest all that €€€€€€??? lol

BTW, added all the info about gunz2 in english... and if u look at the 3rd Coment from Venister, he says "I'll introduce GunZ 1.5 update in few days."
so, this week we will know more about gunz 1.5 ? o.O

Tai!
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roben on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:14 pm

It is true that it is NO LEAD since I've been 3 shotting 200 pingers in this gunz only spikers/teleporters isnt 100% correct, but
mostly stable pings are just aimed 100% = damage/hit
Roben
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeriox on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:47 am

When Maiet sas a couple off days they actually meen a few lightyears.. since there from Mars or something.
Azeriox
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://azeriox.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Roben on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Sheldon from bigbang theory says lightyears = distance
days = time
Roben
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:24 pm

Roben wrote:Sheldon from bigbang theory says lightyears = distance
days = time

beaner ping = ???? -> call Einstein?
Edo
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tai! on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Info about gunz 1.5 added...!

Tai!
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:05 am

Tai! wrote:Info about gunz 1.5 added...!

Can you post on this forum?

Thanks.

Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tai! on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:55 am

Ward wrote:
Tai! wrote:Info about gunz 1.5 added...!

Can you post on this forum?

Thanks.

Smile i did, look @ my 1st post!!

Anyway here:

GUNZ 1.5 !

Brief Information of GunZ 1.5

GunZ 1.5 will include the following features.

Balancing: We'll change some animations of useless actions like Katana combos. Also we'll change penetration rates of some weapons. And we will reduce weights of some items that raises AP.

UI Improvement: Shop UI will be changed. You will be able to try premium items on before you buy them without exiting a game. And you will be able to sell your premium items for bounties.

Bounty Items: Bounty items for low level players will be improved for easier gameplay. Also we'll change its requirement levels.

Consumable Items(Dec/2010): It's totally new item type. Also we think that it will change your gameplay & tactics. For example, we will announce "TRAP" items. Using the “TRAP” item, you can block, stun or do something of kind on your opponent. There are also items that can improve your characteristics temporarily - Yes, it's like buff system of RPG.

New Slot(Feb/2011): We'll add a new slot for "Combat Kit". You will be able to collect them inside the quest mode. The kits will improve your stats if you put them on the new slot.

Avatar Item(Feb/2011): Avatar items will not affect your stats like other items. It will just affect your visual. With avatar items, your appearance will be changed. - Zombie, or other body types.
New Weapon(Jul/2011): We'll make a new weapon type. - "Suppression Shield". You can equip the shield with melee item slot. We designed it for players who cannot perform kStyle. We expect that it will make a new game style.

New Quest Mode(May/2011): "Colosseum Quest". It is not the same as the current quest mode in GunZ. We think that you want to fight with more intellectual enemies. We will remake our quest system with better A.I. New boss monsters will use styles like you and several weapons according to your gameplay type. Also enemies of "Colosseum Quest" will come from GunZ the Second Duel. - Characters, Syndicate, and Scenario. You can think it as the supplementary story of GunZ the Second Duel. Also we plan to keep updating the quest mode whenever we release new seasons of GunZ the Second Duel as a supplementary story.

With the updates, we will also improve other features. Actually I want to change whole UI system with better library.

Tai!
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:02 am

O ok my bad.

Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by KuroBlack on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:06 am

This looks more like a RPG based game, rather than a TPaction game. Still, interesting. And as long I can still left-click enemies, and they go down. :O I'm pretty much okay Very Happy

*Reri Eats ALL!!!*
KuroBlack
Food Thief
Food Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:24 am

omg how to ruin a great game <.<
btw if someone gift me traps im gonna rising my "Meanie Style"!!
Edo
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top