Yoka 2

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yoka 2

Post by Ando on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:01 am

WTF is wrong with you LMAO !!! That made me giggle hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeriox
You had your peak in 07 december till 08 june i must say..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz123
I didn't start till 2007!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeriox
Btw. : Cacuar now is Knight.
+ what`s funny to see that Aragon,Knight,Regret ( who is a complete fail) Panic and so are dropped in the vid.. i meen ,,, well yeh you will get my point i assume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz123
Regret isn't a fail, probably 1 of the hardest hitting euros atm & i had good kills vs loads of ppl, Some in there are Tet Energy Kang etc, i got way more but i ran out of time on the music, and '12-8 vs a *legend*' what? what does this mean?


And you're saying ur 'Dramatic'? LOL!

Madhater, bubi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeriox
Btw I do know the real Dramatic his real name is Boyen and lives in Belgium ( new IGN Rest.) Was shared in 08 though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz123
about Dramatic, no, LOL.


So, now are we supposed to beleive everything you said??

And btw Regret=Mauritz=Volumize= 50x better than you.

_______________________________________________
No more do I know what Victory means
Such is this thing called Peace
For you , only gunshots are competing
It seems that you don't know, the future generation will be affected
As far as we see, It's like Madagascar is only yours
Humanity seems to be gone underground
But don't forget love and faith is stronger than violence
I apologize because i may be tough in words
To say : Do you still deserve to be called Elders?
We all been ill, so why can't we all recover together
Solidarity is there to persue.

Insight for those who can actually listen, from your youth.

Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Ando on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:02 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeriox
When i get home I`ll post some screenshots from 08 Sparta those were my prime times... wish players and times like that would return, Instead off the now claiming to be best name changers.
Send me a 1v1 inv and i`ll be happy to do so ( not on main char ).

_______________________________________________
No more do I know what Victory means
Such is this thing called Peace
For you , only gunshots are competing
It seems that you don't know, the future generation will be affected
As far as we see, It's like Madagascar is only yours
Humanity seems to be gone underground
But don't forget love and faith is stronger than violence
I apologize because i may be tough in words
To say : Do you still deserve to be called Elders?
We all been ill, so why can't we all recover together
Solidarity is there to persue.

Insight for those who can actually listen, from your youth.

Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Ando on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:03 am

http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=325198&page=623

_______________________________________________
No more do I know what Victory means
Such is this thing called Peace
For you , only gunshots are competing
It seems that you don't know, the future generation will be affected
As far as we see, It's like Madagascar is only yours
Humanity seems to be gone underground
But don't forget love and faith is stronger than violence
I apologize because i may be tough in words
To say : Do you still deserve to be called Elders?
We all been ill, so why can't we all recover together
Solidarity is there to persue.

Insight for those who can actually listen, from your youth.

Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Ando on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:10 am

Lal Seriously all these @sslickers ZZzzz he`s just a pretty good player.
Not to insult you Burgz but People like May/Sien Idc wich one off the two play`s on Knight now got dropped last night by me aswell not that i care but then 12-8 Vs so called * legend * is just a moment Capture.

Again i`m not saying you suck at all.
Just that you can`t judge players on there Mov.

IGn`s ( Yoka,Ayeshi,Dramatic,Seikratsu,( and some Private once.)











I got a alt coded one cant remember specific Alt code i used.
Next Regret Quested with Innovation to get into the top 100
In duel he always rages when he loses or just leaves.
As a reply to my comment ( legend ) what i ment to say is that people adore these players allot coase there very skilled just saying that you have good and bad days... right?




I am the one who told you about Mauritz, and you use that to say he is bad, WTF? I'm sorry, you just lost all my interest.





Azeriox
Private First Class



Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Holland
Posts: 101




Your on Cw Ch tonight or on Quest servers?
I rarely lose 1v1`s aswell.. not saying i never lose .

And you have to understand i`m not saying you suck at all!.
Btw Boyen still has his Sparta Replays on Dramatic.
Azeriox
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Azeriox
Find More Posts by Azeriox
11-12-2010, 07:16 AM #16
Burgz123
Huxley Beta Tester

Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 16




No didn't play in a week or so, & anybody can get replays of Dramatic, but Dramatic doesn't live in belgium...
Burgz123
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Burgz123
Find More Posts by Burgz123



11-12-2010, 07:22 AM #17
Azeriox
Private First Class



Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Holland
Posts: 101




Hmmm then i believed some sh1t kid for over 1.5 years now lmao.
Btw: > do you know iff May or Siem is playing Knight atm?
Azeriox
Private First Class



Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Holland
Posts: 101




Your on Cw Ch tonight or on Quest servers?
I rarely lose 1v1`s aswell.. not saying i never lose .

And you have to understand i`m not saying you suck at all!.
Btw Boyen still has his Sparta Replays on Dramatic.
Azeriox
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Azeriox
Find More Posts by Azeriox
11-12-2010, 07:16 AM #16
Burgz123
Huxley Beta Tester

Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 16




No didn't play in a week or so, & anybody can get replays of Dramatic, but Dramatic doesn't live in belgium...
Burgz123
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Burgz123
Find More Posts by Burgz123



11-12-2010, 07:22 AM #17
Azeriox
Private First Class



Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Holland
Posts: 101




Hmmm then i believed some sh1t kid for over 1.5 years now lmao.
Btw: > do you know iff May or Siem is playing Knight atm?

_______________________________________________
No more do I know what Victory means
Such is this thing called Peace
For you , only gunshots are competing
It seems that you don't know, the future generation will be affected
As far as we see, It's like Madagascar is only yours
Humanity seems to be gone underground
But don't forget love and faith is stronger than violence
I apologize because i may be tough in words
To say : Do you still deserve to be called Elders?
We all been ill, so why can't we all recover together
Solidarity is there to persue.

Insight for those who can actually listen, from your youth.

Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Ando on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:11 am

Ah no wonder, now i understand.

uglybiiatch
Little Chick

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 11



;d
Sup nigg , nice vid u got thar ^_^ btw some kid from ur clan acting tough nd shizz , he told me u want too 1v1 me noa so where we waiting for , /w me in game on Aragon ;] bigg up yo
uglybiiatch
View Public Profile
Send a private message to uglybiiatch
Find More Posts by uglybiiatch
11-17-2010, 06:19 AM #24
Azeriox
Private First Class



Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Holland
Posts: 101




Whaahah maikel ! Whaahahahaha

_______________________________________________
No more do I know what Victory means
Such is this thing called Peace
For you , only gunshots are competing
It seems that you don't know, the future generation will be affected
As far as we see, It's like Madagascar is only yours
Humanity seems to be gone underground
But don't forget love and faith is stronger than violence
I apologize because i may be tough in words
To say : Do you still deserve to be called Elders?
We all been ill, so why can't we all recover together
Solidarity is there to persue.

Insight for those who can actually listen, from your youth.

Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Ando on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:51 am

On top of that , Dramatic is a Strike , Raza , Genre , Forever , Sparta member, and is Definitely NA. THE REAL ONE, the korean one, so i have no idea what you are talking about , the real one isn't EU.

And please, don't talk about May or Siem as if you know a lot about them, and you talking to Burgz like that shows how freaking ego you are.
He is obviously better than you or anyone in Eden Garden.
And his prime was in Vision, which means 2009, not 2007-2008 like you said.

You talk like if you know so much, and showing ego like that, DAMN, you don't realize you make yourself look stupid.

_______________________________________________
No more do I know what Victory means
Such is this thing called Peace
For you , only gunshots are competing
It seems that you don't know, the future generation will be affected
As far as we see, It's like Madagascar is only yours
Humanity seems to be gone underground
But don't forget love and faith is stronger than violence
I apologize because i may be tough in words
To say : Do you still deserve to be called Elders?
We all been ill, so why can't we all recover together
Solidarity is there to persue.

Insight for those who can actually listen, from your youth.

Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Azeriox on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:07 am

You think i care about a possition in a game?!
LOL ! so funny XD
Idc, + i quited gone play LOL and WOW again already purchased my license just waiting for my new HDD + i name changed all charecters + passes changed bla bla bla.

Done i`m invisible:)

Azeriox
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 218
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : Arnhem

http://azeriox.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Azeriox on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:20 am

+ i never denies to have ego`d now have i?

Azeriox
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Posts : 218
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : Arnhem

http://azeriox.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Ward on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:01 pm

Ando wrote:
He is obviously better than you or anyone in Eden Garden.

L I A R. stop hurting our feelings. we can decide that ourself Crying or Very sad <- crying or very sad emoticon.

_______________________________________________
United we stand, divided we fall.

Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Tai! on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Ando wrote:
He is obviously better than you or anyone in Eden Garden.

Are u sure?? o.O
i dont agree!

i mean, now he is maybe... but wasnt b4 mid 2009...

Tai!
Soldier
Soldier

Posts : 187
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Ando on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:15 pm

I'm kinda sure he is now, but yea in 2009 he wasn'"t that great, now tha he plays with Kangaro and Natsumi , he really got better, he hits pretty hard for a wall poster.

_______________________________________________
No more do I know what Victory means
Such is this thing called Peace
For you , only gunshots are competing
It seems that you don't know, the future generation will be affected
As far as we see, It's like Madagascar is only yours
Humanity seems to be gone underground
But don't forget love and faith is stronger than violence
I apologize because i may be tough in words
To say : Do you still deserve to be called Elders?
We all been ill, so why can't we all recover together
Solidarity is there to persue.

Insight for those who can actually listen, from your youth.

Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Ward on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:31 pm

You cant say that someone is better in this game untill youve done a 1v1. Because some persons are good at walls. some at the rgound. some fail in tdm while others play really good in teams.

_______________________________________________
United we stand, divided we fall.

Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Tsuyoshii on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:01 pm

soo true. i'm livin proof of sucking in Tdm lately..

Tsuyoshii
Caporal
Caporal

Posts : 618
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Helmond / Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Ando on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Ward wrote:You cant say that someone is better in this game untill youve done a 1v1. Because some persons are good at walls. some at the rgound. some fail in tdm while others play really good in teams.

Well, he is, probably top EU starting 2009 right now.

_______________________________________________
No more do I know what Victory means
Such is this thing called Peace
For you , only gunshots are competing
It seems that you don't know, the future generation will be affected
As far as we see, It's like Madagascar is only yours
Humanity seems to be gone underground
But don't forget love and faith is stronger than violence
I apologize because i may be tough in words
To say : Do you still deserve to be called Elders?
We all been ill, so why can't we all recover together
Solidarity is there to persue.

Insight for those who can actually listen, from your youth.

Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Ward on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:13 pm

its not based on anything. Sure you can think he is top EU. But no facts is no top. In matter of fact since not everyone 1v1d eachother there is no Top players in this game at all

_______________________________________________
United we stand, divided we fall.

Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Ando on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:30 pm

LOL, it is always gonna be like that. We can all say there is no top, because not everyone 1v1'ed, that's by logic and definition of things, but we can only judge by what we have seen, and by your definition we shouldn't have any judgements on players? Nah, it's not like that.

If i push your logic, we can't tell who's better between let's say huh...... Hand and Tetsuo? Hand and Natsuho? Hand and Burgz? Hand and Flamekiller?
There is a flaw in your logic, because there is blant truth in skillz level, we all know what average skill is, and who are the best and proved it.
So we can obviously say that Tet Flame Natsuho and Burgz are better than Hand, even if we havn't seen them play against each other, but i've seen them play individually, and Hand will 100% sure get trashed by any of them.
Now ofcourse if a > b and b > c doesn't mean a > c, but there is some obvious cases, just like Eden Garden and "the considered top EUs" .

In my opinion, i think no one in Eden Garden at this moment is better than these top EUs, i strongly stand by it, and would bet money on it if necessary.

There is general knowledge on GunZ about some players.

_______________________________________________
No more do I know what Victory means
Such is this thing called Peace
For you , only gunshots are competing
It seems that you don't know, the future generation will be affected
As far as we see, It's like Madagascar is only yours
Humanity seems to be gone underground
But don't forget love and faith is stronger than violence
I apologize because i may be tough in words
To say : Do you still deserve to be called Elders?
We all been ill, so why can't we all recover together
Solidarity is there to persue.

Insight for those who can actually listen, from your youth.

Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Ward on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:41 pm

We can all say those players you named beat Hand. Cause most of us prolly cwd vs all of them. However there are also players you NEVER played with cause of a stupid name or because he was in a clan like local for years. This doesnt mean that he guy cant be better, because we never saw him play. If theyre top EU that would mean they never lose vs other EUS in 1v1 or cw. But we both know thats incorrect. They still do lose cws vs other EUs. You cant say that a player is the best because he knows how the map Town works. There are also maps like Island or prison where other EUs (that in your eyes arent TOP) beat the ''top''

Ando wrote:
There is a flaw in your logic, because there is blant truth in skillz level, we all know what average skill is, and who are the best and proved it.

No we wont. Kstyle isnt the only style to play. Because some of them can press keys faster doesnt mean they kill faster. For example tetsou, Sure he beats us in aim. Does this make him a top EU? It makes him good at aiming. BUt compared with his spamming buttons hes not such of an awesome player. Ive seen a guy that won 1v4 with MG and rifle by just playing smart. he was in the old clan ''peunut''. Nobody could kill him in a map like town because he was simply to far away to kil with shotguns. Why shouldnt this guy be at the EU top?

We can only tell if someone is good if he uses the same style as urself


_______________________________________________
United we stand, divided we fall.

Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Ando on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:19 pm

You are just playing with words to make your point.

OFC there is players we never played with or against, and that's why i said and quote myself :

but we can only judge by what we have seen

Quoting you :
We can all say those players you named beat Hand

Well , just ... NO. I haven't heared of any of them playing a 1v1 against Hand, or even saw a SS of that. But i can bet all the money i have and i'm pretty sure, they are better than him, but if we refer to your arguementation, we just can't make that judgement? It's a judgement, not a statement which you should understand, because you sound like your assuming i'm taking facts.
I'm talking about my judgements.

If theyre top EU that would mean they never lose vs other EUS in 1v1 or cw

Are you on crack? That makes no sense, we are talking about overall skillz and nobody has a 100% win.
And you are missunderstanding what TOP EU means. It doesn't mean he never loses, you are so blinded by your own definition of "TOP EU" that you don't see the big picture, coz it sounds like you are thinking "Perfect player 100% full of win".
So if i understand you right, we can't tell who are the best EUs? I'm sorry to use that word on you Ward, but that's plain stupid.

Transvestor, Tiger and alltoblame were considered the best 1v1 players, but lost times to times, it didn't stop them for having the best ratios of winning, which made them the best players, but didn't have a 100% win ratio, so they couldn't be considered Top Eus/Aus 1v1 because they haven't played every single player? Ah comon, that's makes no sense.
If i folow your logic, we can't have a judgement on players, well that's a stupid why to think. I'd say we shouldn't judge so fast, but we can make a judgement.

Sure he beats us in aim. Does this make him a top EU
He is among top EU. Most of good players consider him as top EU but not the best EU.

_______________________________________________
No more do I know what Victory means
Such is this thing called Peace
For you , only gunshots are competing
It seems that you don't know, the future generation will be affected
As far as we see, It's like Madagascar is only yours
Humanity seems to be gone underground
But don't forget love and faith is stronger than violence
I apologize because i may be tough in words
To say : Do you still deserve to be called Elders?
We all been ill, so why can't we all recover together
Solidarity is there to persue.

Insight for those who can actually listen, from your youth.

Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Ando on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:42 pm

Simple example :

Ronaldinho , Messi , C.Ronaldo , Ronaldo , Zidane , Beckenbauer, Overmars , Roben , Seedorf , Drogba , Totti .... etc, whoever you think is potentially the best.

They havn't played against every single football player on Earth. But still we consider them as the best in the world, TOP Players.

See where i'm going? It's exactly the same example, consider TOP GunZ Players and TOP Football Players, that's what i meant, by we can only judge by what we have seen , and we can't care less about what we havn't seen or else we are stuck in a "no judgement possible" .

_______________________________________________
No more do I know what Victory means
Such is this thing called Peace
For you , only gunshots are competing
It seems that you don't know, the future generation will be affected
As far as we see, It's like Madagascar is only yours
Humanity seems to be gone underground
But don't forget love and faith is stronger than violence
I apologize because i may be tough in words
To say : Do you still deserve to be called Elders?
We all been ill, so why can't we all recover together
Solidarity is there to persue.

Insight for those who can actually listen, from your youth.

Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Edo on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:31 pm

i played vs messi and losed vs barcellona 15- 0

that make me ezpz player or im a good player cause u all never played vs him???????

Edo
Caporal
Caporal

Posts : 730
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Near you! BUUUUUUU

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Ando on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:48 pm

I havn't played against him, but i'm sure he is better than me.

_______________________________________________
No more do I know what Victory means
Such is this thing called Peace
For you , only gunshots are competing
It seems that you don't know, the future generation will be affected
As far as we see, It's like Madagascar is only yours
Humanity seems to be gone underground
But don't forget love and faith is stronger than violence
I apologize because i may be tough in words
To say : Do you still deserve to be called Elders?
We all been ill, so why can't we all recover together
Solidarity is there to persue.

Insight for those who can actually listen, from your youth.

Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Ward on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Ando wrote:

Transvestor, Tiger and alltoblame were considered the best 1v1 players, but lost times to times, it didn't stop them for having the best ratios of winning, which made them the best players, but didn't have a 100% win ratio, so they couldn't be considered Top Eus/Aus 1v1 because they haven't played every single player? Ah comon, that's makes no sense.

So for example random guy 1.
Transvestor beats 10 people. loses 1. makes him 10/1 ratio
Random guy 1 beats transvestor. wins 2. never played more then 2. makes him 2/0 ratio.

random guy 1 not considered a top player.
transvestor considered a top player

Here you can see what im aiming for. Transvestor liked doing 1v1 so he did allot. got allot of records and screenshots of winning. The random guy 1 never liked doing 1v1s and never records or makes screenshots because he doesnt care about posting it on gunzfactor or linking it on msn.

WHAT IF THE RANDOM GUY 1 BEATED TRANSVESTOR FOR EXAMPLE WITH 11-0? dont you think he would also win all the other 10 matches if he cared?


_______________________________________________
United we stand, divided we fall.

Ward
Genius
Genius

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Who cares?

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Ando on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:59 am

That's the hole point, we will never know, and that's where im going with the "We only can judge by what we see" , in this example we have no idea that this random guy one is better than transvestor, and that's a story that never happened, that's just speculation you are giving.

I take facts by what i can see in the SS and replay in GZF, that's why we can only consider the player that have played.

It's like you, we will never know if you are better than Burgz or w/e, but we are judging by the "good" people we have seen playing during tourny or the multiple CW and 1v1's they did, we can't just speculating on example that never happened, but we assume that he is better than "random 1" because he has beat a lot of good players.
Nobody have seen you beating multiple 1v1 players and probably because you don't care and doesn't need to feed your ego, so everyone else will be assuming Burgz is better than you ( but i really don't know , you have a crazy aim so.... ) .

The top players are players that has shown what their are capable of, that's why we can only talk about them as "top" players, if a random shows he is very good, then he will probably be considered as a top player, just like when woofpak popped up out of nowhere to beat every single top 1v1er , then AND ONLY AFTER he beat them, he got considered as a top player.



_______________________________________________
No more do I know what Victory means
Such is this thing called Peace
For you , only gunshots are competing
It seems that you don't know, the future generation will be affected
As far as we see, It's like Madagascar is only yours
Humanity seems to be gone underground
But don't forget love and faith is stronger than violence
I apologize because i may be tough in words
To say : Do you still deserve to be called Elders?
We all been ill, so why can't we all recover together
Solidarity is there to persue.

Insight for those who can actually listen, from your youth.

Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Posts : 1528
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Madagascar

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Edo on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:22 am

i think ando is always afk cause he need to think a lot how to write down all this words in eng!!!
cause for me its so hard write 3 lines without errors lol!


btw now break down with this discussion - so boring: pros are pros and randoms are randoms - all like play gunz in own way: i can ego - i not - i can spam all the day - i can write only /hi and so on

moral: make a faking page with rules - To stay in eden u must: blablablabla

if u lose ur head with kids just go out of clan and dont bother us with shitting things like: he press 8 and taunted me!!!! oh he said: ucer!!! haxxor

/care all at 120%

Edo
Caporal
Caporal

Posts : 730
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2010-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Near you! BUUUUUUU

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Tsuyoshii on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:12 am

i agree.

Tsuyoshii
Caporal
Caporal

Posts : 618
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 24
Location : Helmond / Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Yoka 2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum